Letters to Santa
Christmas is just around the corner...and Santa Clause will be visiting SOON!
This year, we are partnering up with The Demand Project in Tulsa, Oklahoma with our Letters to Santa promotion! The Demand Project is an incredible local organization and is completely donation funded! You can read more about them in the text below!
For a small donation to this amazing organization, Amber Marie and Company will collect your letters to Santa, Send them directly to Santa and send back a personalized hand-written letter directly to your home from The North Pole! (With a little Amber Marie and Company added North Pole Magic)
Here's how it works...
1. Write your Letter to Santa
2. Put your letter in an envelope simply addressed to Santa. Don't forget to write your return address clearly on the envelope so Santa can send your letter to your door!
3. Drop off your letter in Santa's Mailbox at Amber Marie and Company! We will have an adorable red Christmas mailbox decorated and ready for your letters! Letters must be dropped off before December 3rd! Santa's Elves will be sending the letters to Santa on December 7th.
4. If you live out of town, Address your Letter
4932 East 91st
Tulsa, Ok 74137
Make sure to send your letter by November 25th to arrive by December 3rd to us!
5. Don't forget to bring a small donation to drop in The Demand Project donation box.
6. Santa will personally write a hand-written note to your little one, and it will be sent directly to your home from The North Pole! Letters should start arriving around December 15th to the 24th!
Here is the PDF to Print off of the Santa Letter
We will have an adorable red Christmas mailbox to collect letters! Have your children or grandchildren drop these in the decorated mailboxes directly! And let them know that Santa loves good girls and boys and when he checks his list, he looks into their little hearts and it gives him great joy to see them care for other girls and boys! The Bible tells us God loves a cheerful giver...and we are sure that Santa does too!
About The Demand Project
The Demand Project (TDP) exists to eradicate human trafficking, online enticement, child sexual abuse material, and the commercial sexual exploitation of children.
TDP’s strategy for fighting these crimes is the Prevention of victimization through awareness and education; the Protection of victims/survivors by providing access to quality attorneys, restorative justice, and pursuing civil litigation; to assist law enforcement with the Recovery of victims by providing Victim Advocate Support Teams; and the Restoration of survivors by empowering them to choose their own Journey to Freedom through the non-residential and residential Journey to Freedom Program.
The Demand Project is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by the IRS.