- Orders are processed and shipped in 7-10 business days. We do not ship on Saturday and Sundays. Orders received over a weekend will begin processing on the following Monday.
- Our standard shipping option is USPS priority mail for small items under 2lbs, which normally takes 2-5 days for delivery. Most larger orders will ship UPS, unless it is a drop ship item. Drop ship items shipping is determined by the manufacturer.
- Please note, if you select UPS 2nd Day Air, our standard processing time of 3-5 business days is still the standard time for our team to have your order shipped. Once your order is ready to ship, we will ship via 2nd Day Air.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Please allow 10 business days before inquiring about the status of your order. (If you do not receive this in your inbox, please check your spam.
- We are not responsible for return shipping or lost returns. We recommend purchasing tracking when returning an item and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
- If you want to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package, you are responsible for the new shipping cost (shipping varies on the USPS method you choose).
- All packages shipped over $200 are insured.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with USPS by clicking on this link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm Please allow 7-15 days from the 'delivered' date (provided by usps.com) before creating an insurance claim. Due to USPS policy, you must wait 7-15 days before you can file a claim for your lost/stolen package. Read below for time limits regarding filing insurance claims:
- Insured Mail (includes Priority Mail): file from 15 to 60 days
- Priority Mail Express: file from 7 to 60 days
- Claims cannot be filed for first class packages. Insurance is unavailable for first class shipping.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
It is important to keep the original packaging in tact in the event that your item arrives damaged. We must have photos to file a claim to have the item picked up by the carrier and replace your item. Please remember to keep the original packing as you will have to package the item back up to return.
- If the item you are requesting is a drop ship item, it may take a few additional days to receive/ship. Drop ship items are sent straight from our manufacturer, and delays may happen due to supply and demand. As always, if items are time sensitive, please give us a call at 918.576.6001 and we will do the best we can to meet the time sensitive demand.
Unfortunately at this time we do not ship internationally.
- If you are using a freight forward or to ship internationally to your address, we are not responsible for any damages or returns. If you choose to use an international freight forward for your shipments, you will be responsible for any damaged merchandise. As we do not unfortunately have a way to issue or process a return for international shipments at this time.